- Abstract submissions open: 1st March 2022
- Abstract submission deadline: 23rd September 2022
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 12th October 2022
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Maximum 400 words
- Do not include references in the abstract
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure the abstract is grammatically and factually correct
Poster Topic: Networking with TREAT-NMD
We welcome abstract submissions about;
- collaborative projects that facilitate the improvement of healthcare in rare neuromuscular conditions.
- How organisations have worked with TREAT-NMD
- How organisations have utilised TREAT-NMD resources
Full abstract guidance can be found here:
The deadline for submission of poster abstracts has now passed. Submissions have been reviewed and applicants will be contacted in due course.