Look out for the link to the abstract submission form in the confirmation email you receive when you register for the conference!
- Abstract submission deadline: Thursday 10 October 2019 – No further abstracts may be submitted
- Notification of abstract acceptance: Tuesday 29 October 2019
- Deadline for early registration: 21 July 2019
Submitting an Abstract
The TREAT-NMD conference organisers are pleased to announce that there will be an opportunity to display a limited number of posters at this year’s conference. We encourage you to share your networking achievements, and contribute your work and ideas to improving neuromuscular healthcare worldwide.
- Showcase your achievement to international colleagues
- Demonstrate ideas that work and can be adapted by others
- Start conversations and collaborations with teams worldwide
Poster Topic: Networking with TREAT-NMD
We welcome abstract submissions about collaborative projects that facilitate the improvement of healthcare in rare neuromuscular conditions. We are particularly interested in abstracts which detail how organisations have worked with TREAT-NMD or how they have utilised TREAT-NMD resources.
Due to the very limited number of spaces available we will not accept any posters that do not meet the above criteria. Abstracts will be shortlisted then undergo peer review and final selection by the programme committee.
Submission Instructions – The deadline for poster abstracts has now lapsed. No further abstracts can be submitted.
- Abstracts must be submitted no later than midnight 10th October 2019
- Strict policy of one poster display per presenter/organisation
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated email address
- The presenting author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract
- The programme committee reserves the right to remove misspellings if identified
- Abstracts that do not meet the topic criteria as set by the programme committee unfortunately cannot be accepted
- In cases where the abstract is NOT accepted, participants will be contacted promptly and the registration fee fully reimbursed. Please see our terms and conditions page for the refund policy.
- Notifications will be sent out on Tuesday 29th October after review by the Programme Committee
- We are able to provide letters of invitation to individuals who have registered and paid to attend the conference. If a letter of invitation is required to support your visa please contact us at email@example.com once you have registered.
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Maximum 400 words
- Do not include references in the abstract
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure the abstract is grammatically and factually correct
All notifications will be sent out six weeks before the conference on Tuesday 29th October 2019. The email address you supply in the submission page will be the email address used to inform you of the results of your submission. If you change email address during this time please let us know so we can update our systems.
Should you be successful we will provide details of the poster requirements within the notification email.